Thursday, November 29, 2007

November update! It has been a LONG time!!!

It has been AWHILE since I have last posted on my blog, but I have been busy with graduate school. The great thing about online programs is that the money continues to roll in EVEN when I am busy. It's amazing that I have earned over $500 during this endeavor! Most of my money has come from Adbux, Fushioncash, GlobalTestMarket (I am waiting on a $75 from them at this moment), and Clixsense.

My goal is to earn at least $100 a month by April (which will mark 1 year of me participating in the online marketing/networking business. I still have a lot more I can do to increase my earnings. I am in the process of printing out flyers to post around my college campus to extend this great FREE opportunity to my peers. Hopefully I will gain some referrals that way so that others can engage in the same free opportunity as myself.

Adbux is still my favorite! I have earned almost $200 on that site along. There is something about that site that keeps me going back. It has a very clean and neat layout and it continues to pay me each time!

Fusioncash is my second favorite because I have earned $200 with less effort than Adbux. Completing free offers/surveys just earns me more money for my time. The referral program really helped me out also! I highly recommend this program to the US member.

GlobalTestMarket is a very legit survey site. This is the only survey site I have given my time to because the surveys are time consuming (averaging 10-20 minutes if qualified). However, I have earned up to $5 per survey. I even get 25 cents for each survey I attempt but don't qualify for. If interested in this site, let me know and we can exchange email so I can send you an invite.

Clixsense ALWAYS have ads throughout the day. 9 times out of 10 I can log on several times out the day and find ads to click. This is what keeps me coming back to this site. Premium membership is only $10 and well worth it for the entire time (a year). I highly recommend the upgrade because it is very reasonably priced compared to many sites offering yearly memberships.

I am going to try to keep up with my blog. I need to be more on top of things if I really want to earn more money. I am here to help so hit me up by leaving a comment!

No comments:

My top 7 paying programs:


Total Paid: $142.78
Total Pending: $52.63
10 cent signup bonus
Earn up to 1-1.5 cents per ad
100-150% of referral earnings
Free Money at FusionCash!
Total Paid: $164.95
Total Pending: $37.25
$5 signup bonus!
Earn up $1-$8 per referral

Total Pending: $50.66
Earn up to $5 per ad
Earn 10 cents per referral

Total Paid: $27.31
$10 signup bonus!!!
Earn 2 cents per ad
50% referral earnings--2 levels

Total Paid: $16.21
Total Pending: $10.17
Earn 20%/10% referral earnings
apairof.com
Total Paid: $6.56
Earn 0.5-1 cent per ad

Myster-e-mail
Total Paid: $4.46
Loads of random payouts!!!
25% referral earnings

Other programs I just started:



Earn up to 1 cent per ad
up to 80% referral earnings

Earn 1 cent per ad
100% referral earnings